Are you newly recovering from alcoholism?
If so, you are invited to join a research study looking at how technology can help individuals struggling with alcohol recovery to stay sober.
The Addiction Research Center at the University of Wisconsin-Madison is studying ways to better assist individuals with alcoholism through the use of mobile health technology.
If you join, you will:
- Receive additional recovery support.
- Make 5 visits to our Center over three months.
- Know that you are helping others in recovery from alcoholism.
Who can join this research study?
- Is over the age of 18
- Is newly recovering from alcoholism
- Can read and write in English
- Has a cell phone
Study Location: Brogden UW Psychology Building, 1202 W Johnson St, Madison, WI, 53706
Study Length: Three months (90 days)
Study Compensation: Earn up to $800 for your participation
What if I want to learn more or join the study?
Please leave a message with your name, phone number, and the best time for us to reach you
You can also provide this information through this form.